8:23 AM 5/25/2020
DV-2021 American visa program had already accepted online Application Forms from millions of applicants. The draw has started to accept entries from 02nd October 2019 onwards.. Application form providing and accepting was done through the Official website.. The entry accepting period is over and the KCC will announce its results selection Results from 05th June 2020 through their official website. Interviews for the selected winners under this draw will start by October 2020. This Fiscal Year 2020 Program will close on 30th September 2021 after issuing all the available 55,000 visas.
Important Notice: Primary applicant was requested to have her/his own Passport to participate in the dv-2021 program.
It is not a requirement for the dependants.
Stateless people can provide their Documents, when applying online.
Passport Requirements For DV-2021 Draw Participants.
DV 2021 Application was Opened on: 02, October 2019.
DV-2021 was closed on: 05, November 2019.
Results of DV 2021 will be avauilable from 05th June 2020. (NEW DATE)
Eligible country list for the draw has been announced already. (It can be checked in the Visa Bulletin page website.)
DV Instructions for the draw:has been announced by the US State Department. (Take note that English version Instructions is the only accepted one)
Diversity Visa Program is being operated by the American Government. Every year this program used to allow around 50,000 immigrant visas to eligible people around the world. Eligible winners can enter in to the USA legally to work and live there after proofing their eligibility at the time of their interviews. This program is operated by the American Government to maintain the diversity of the people living inside of the USA. If winners had lived in the America for 5 years continuously, they will be given the opportunity to apply for the US citizenship. This will allow them to apply for the American passports later. The draw is looked after by the KCC, in Kentucky, USA.
Those countries which had sent more than 50,000 people to the USA within the last 5 year period will not be allowed to participate in the draw. People may think this is a simple program to immigrate to the USA. Actually this is a program covered with strict rules and conditions.
Required eligibility requirements to participate in the DV Draw:
- First of all, those who want to participate in this DV program must have born in any of the eligible country.
- It is necessary for the primary applicant to have her/his passport to apply for the dv 2021 draw.
- Participants must have passed High school degree successfully after following 12 years of schooling including junior and senior schools or must have two years of work experience within the last 5 years after learning the trade for 2 years and should have worked in this profession for two years. Not all the professions will qualify for the draw.
- To find out the accepted work list, you must visit the O-Net site of the Department of Labor of the American Government.
- There is no age limit applies for to participate in the draw, although it is expected to be 18 years as the minimum age when you finish your high school degree.
- If you are an elderly person and want to participate in the draw, don't forget that you have to pass the medical examination through the Embassy designated doctor only.
- Single person must apply as unmarried person and the married person must include spouse and all the eligible children in her/his application form with own and all the included people's individual new color photo files.
- A person is allowed to submit only one entry as primary applicant every year.
- If you had applied for the program and got the confirmation number, keep watching that web page till tha application period is closed. Because they may ask you to apply once again, if there were some error happened to the current program system.
- Green Card Draw Results will not be sent through postal mail, e-mail or people will not call to announce it to you.
- Each applicant must check their selection results only in the online official website by feeding their current year confirmation number.
Where to Apply For the DV Draw? Here.
DV 2021 Results will be available in the Official website from 05th June 2020 onwards.
DV-2020 RESULTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN THE INTERNET. PARTICIPANTS CAN CHECK THEIR SELECTION RESULTS NOW ONLINE.
DV 2019 was closed officially on 30th September 2019.
If you are selected as winner,
- You will not be given away with the American visa, but you will be allowed to apply for it using the online visa application form DS-260 and you must face their interview to proof your eligibility to be issued with the USA entry permit.
- If you are staying in the USA then have to contact the USICS office to get LPR status when your case number is current
- A non refundable visa processing fee of US$ 330 should be paid to your local Embassy on the day of your interview. Each dependant too must pay this fee.
- Each winner including those who are staying in the USA and their dependants must provide an affidavit of support through the I-134 forms and it should be provided by a LPR holder or by an American citizen. All those people who had obtained the American visa at the interview must pay another US$ 165 to the USCIS through the online payment gateway as USCIS Processing fee. Green Card will not be issued, if the USCIS Processing fee is not paid.
- Don't try to submit multiple entries as they have introduced many methods to catch this kind of fraud.
- Don't try to make forgery marriage to be issued with the American visa to another person under the DV Lottery program. You will be banned for life from entering in to the USA and will be prosecuted according to your country law.
Expected date of the next draw DV-2022.
Diversity Visa 2022 Program – Applications Going to Open
Visa Lottery Program DV-2021
Diversity Visa Program - Submitting Entry
Visit here regularly to get more information on this program..