DV-2019 Green Card Lottery, USA.
As of today 10:10 AM 10/11/2017 the application form providing official website is under maintenance. So keep watching this site for new notifications.
DV-2019 is the American Government's official diversity visa program that will accept applications form in this year 2017. The official online website will provide application forms and will accept them back in this year 2017. There will be no change in the number of entry permits under this FY 2019 program as there willbe 50,000 entry permits will be provided for the eligible winners. DV-2019 was opened on 03rd October 2017 and the program's entry submission will be closed on 7th November 2017.
Eligible people only can participate in this draw and this program is covered with strict rules and they are implemented strictly. Only thing you have to take care is to go to the correct website. There are plenty of website with official log embalm posing as the official DV website of the American diversity visa program. If you get trapped in any of these websites, they may ask you to pay through credit card for their service. Nobody knows whether they will apply on behalf of you or not. Also take note that the photo which was used in the last draw can't be sent in to this draw as plenty companies claim multi year submission with your image.
Those who want to participate must have been born in one of the eligible country, and the birth country should be in the eligible country list of the draw. Age must be more than 18 years of age. (When you fulfill the education requirements)
- Equivalent to American High School Certificate, after studying in Junior and High School for 12 years. Or 2 years of work experience within the last 5 years in an occupation after learning the trade for 2 years in a field accepted according to the Onet.
- Single person has to play as single and those married participant must include their legal spouse and eligible children.
E-DV Entry Submission.
- A person is allowed to submit only one entry with his name as primary applicant, in any of the given year draw.
- Multiple entries from a primary applicant will not be accepted by the system.
- It is not necessary to be a married person to participate in the draw.
- Single person can submit an E-DV entry in to the system.
- He must include one digital photo file of himself prepared according to the DV Instructions.
- When a married participant want to submit his entry, he must observe the following things.
- Must include her/his spouse with her digital photo file.
- Include all the unmarried children who are under the age of 21.
- Submit their names in their birth order with their digital photo files.
- Children mean their natural, previous marriage ones and legally adopted ones.
- Children who are already US citizen or LPR holders should not be included.
Digital photo files.
- Don't use the old photo files that were used in the DV-2017 or in DV-2018 programs.
- If found that you had used old photo files, the entries will be disqualified.
Applying for the draw.
- Download and fill the form within given 60 minutes and submit it back.
- The application form can't be saved in your computer to use later.
- Use only English alphabets.
- If necessary to go back while filling the form, use the specially provided back button.
- Once the entry is accepted you will shown with the "Success page".
- Write down the confirmation number.
- The confirmation number used to consist 16 alphanumeric.
- Lost it or last number missing contact here. here.
Eligible Country List for DV-2019.
There is nochange from the previous eligible country list.
So this year draw too will not allow Nigeria, Bangladesh, India, Philippines, Pakistan and some other country natives to participate in the FY 2019draw this year 2017.
Check the eligible country list of 2018. Here.
How can I win green card?
You must have to participate in the draw, if you are eligible by birth and education work experience. And you must be a lucky person to be elected in the draw.
How many people used to participate in the green card lottery?
Normally 13 million people participate in the Green card lottery. Nearly 150,000 people will be selected as winners to issue available 50,000 U.S Entry permits.
DV-2019 Results will be available in May 2018.
Read more here..
Winner in DV program?
Apply for the immigrant visa here.
Diversity Visa processing fees.
- Visa processing fees US$ 330.
- Visa processing fee is non refundable one. For any given reason if your visas are refused you will lose your visa processing fees too.
- There is no place to challenge the consular officer's decisions for the visa refusal. It is confirmed one.
- After visa issuance a USCIS process fees will apply US$ 165.
- There is no place to challenge the consular officer's decisions for the visa refusal. It is final.
- After visa issuance a USCIS process fees should be paid US$ 165.
- The diversity visa lottery program DV2019 will close officially after issuing the visas under FY209 on 30th September 2019.
- No winners can benefit from their selection as it will go null after this date.