Diversity Visa Lottery, America.
Diversity visa lottery program (Green Card Lottery) is designed to allow people from low immigrating countries to enter in to the USA to maintain the diversity of the people living in the USA. To participate in this program, applicants must come from eligible countries and must have all the eligibility requirements laid in the DV instructions. This is one and only kind of program in the world that used to allow people to immigrate to the USA and live and work there with their families legally as long as they want. Those countries which had sent more than 50,000 people to the USA within the last 5 years will not be allowed to participate in this lucky name selection program. For example Nigeria and Bangladesh are not allowed to participate along with some other countries.
American Green Card Benefits.
- This will allow you to work and live in the as long as you want.
- You can travel freely through the American borders. (You don't need visas)
- You can continue with your higher studies.
- You can sponsor certain relatives.
- After living 5 years continuously in the USA, you can apply for American Citizenship.
Next DV Lottery.
- DV-2018 visa lottery program is the next coming American visa lottery program. To apply for this draw, you have to wait some more weeks as the program will accept online entries in this year 2016.
Diversity Visa Lottery Eligibility:
- Applicants must have been born in any of the eligible countries as per the US State Department, regardless of where they are living today or what passport they are holding.
- Applicants' age must be more than 18 years to meet the educational requirements. There is no, maximum age limit for the participants.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the High School Certificate (Equivalent to American High School Degree.) after studying in junior and high schools for 12 years.
you must have 2 years of work experience within the last 5 years in a profession after learning/studying it for 2 years.
- (More information available in the DOL web site, regarding the acceptable jobs for the draw)
Single or married will be allowed to submit ONLY one entry with his name as primary applicant.
- Married person must include her/his spouse and all their children who are unmarried and under the age of 21. This must include all their natural children, both their previous marriage children, legally adopted children. Children who are citizen or LPR holder in the America should not be included in the Green card lottery application form.
- If a person tries to submit duplicate entries in the Green Card lottery program, it will be rejected by the system.
- Each entry must include the primary applicant's digital photo file and each of her/his dependants' individual digital photo files' as per the DV instructions.
- The American visa lottery E-DV entry will be available in the Official dv lottery website in the announced 30 days only.
- Application form should be filled and submitted back within the 60 minutes of time period, after downloading it.
- Application form can't be saved and used later.
- Once your entry is accepted you will be shown with a unique confirmation number (ticket).
- Write down or copy this and save it. This code will be issued only once.
- We want to remind you that there used to be a big rush during the closing days of the application submission period every year. So apply early to avoid the rush.
Those who had lost the DV-2018 and DV-2017 confirmation number can contact email@example.com (Professional Service)
Those who are with high case numbers and don't have hope in getting visa interview, can participate in the next coming diversity visa lottery program.
The winners will not be given with the American immigrant visas right away. Instead they will be asked to follow the normal immigrant visa procedures and to submit their visa application. Later when they are ready to attend the visa interview, they must pay the required visa processing fees of US$ 330 and have to proof their eligibility to obtain the American immigrant visa that they had won through the name selection draw.
Diversity Visa Lottery Requirements For The Winners:
- Winners must provide an Affidavit of Support at the time of the visa interview from An American Citizen or American LPR holder.
- Winners must provide Medical examination from Doctors only by who are recommended by the US Embassy.
- Persons banned by US Immigration and those with criminal and other unwanted activities are not eligible for visas under this program.
- If the winner had forgotten to include any of his dependants in the DV Lottery Application form, will be disqualified from the draw
Last DV Lottery Program.
- Last held program was DV-2017 American visa lottery program and its selection results now are available through the internet. It had accepted entries in the year 2015.
- DV-2016 diversity visa lottery program is going to be closed on 30th September 2016.
Avoid Following to Keep Your Green Card.
- You are not allowed to vote in any USA elections.
- You can't hold certain positions in the USA.
- Pay your taxes annually, also register your living address.
- You must live clean life as any serious conviction will lead to deportation.
New Green Card Fee for USCIS after Visa Issuance.
- Got the visa and ready to settle in the USA?
- DV Lottery Winners In The USA.
- Next Interview Case Numbers. View Here
|Russia||Sierra Leone||Somalia||South Africa||Sri Lanka||Tanzania|
Post your questions, comments and views to us through firstname.lastname@example.org